28 May 2015

OFF CAMERA: MAY MAY MAY

From the top: I loved checking out the Mingering Mike exhibit at the American Art Museum the other week – it's open through August 2 /// my friend Whitney + her new nephew /// the absurdly beautiful N'Jeri of DC Style Factory – my client Violet Boutique has been collaborating with them and it's been really fun to shoot.

Hi! HI.

V. exciting to see some D.C. workspaces on The Internet – top and bottom, I shot the Be Clean studio and the Gordy's Pickle Jar space (featured at The Style Line and Design*Sponge, respectively). In the middle: Zach of Tree & Leaf AMONG THE LETTUCE.

Casper threw a pop-up mattress shop in Georgetown this month and the SNOOZE BAR (at which I had my dreamz interpreted/drawn by Rose Jaffe!) was pretty adorable /// cameras + cervezas at our very first A Creative DC open house at Wild Hand Workspace /// Memorial Day at Sweet Magnolia. Such a magical night.

Hope your own month was as enjoyable of a blur – see you in JUNE.

SHARE ON FACEBOOK | TWITTER | google +

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home