20 May 2015

SOUNDTRACK: DEVENDRA BANHART

I'm usually a sounds-of-the-city, sans-earbuds kind of kid when I'm getting around, but we've been living car-free since January, and since spending way more time on the Metro getting between my house and studio, I'm slowly become a Spotify addict during my day-to-day transportation times. Between the hot weather and who knows what else, I've found myself scanning my college-era brain-files for all songs familiar and C H I L L . I'll now direct you towards the year 2005 and Devendra Banhart's Cripple Crow album: 70s-vibed to the max and tropicalia-tinged, it's a fun listen (and one you can put on repeat, if and when the Red line is single-tracking and you find yourself logging time on a platform).


SHARE ON FACEBOOK | TWITTER | google +

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Rachel said...

YASS.

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home